CREW COMMUNITY SERVICE COMMITTEE
To identify opportunities for CREW-Hampton Roads and its members to engage in community service and scholarship projects in the Hampton Roads metropolitan area, plan and coordinate such projects and discharge any duties the Board of Directors may require.
Tasks and Duties:
- Identify 3 main charities CREW HR will support for the year
- Promote CREW Network scholarship
- Plan and coordinate UCREW event
- Hold various charitable events/drives
- Publicize and promote events/drives with PR coordination
Fundraise and donate $2,000.00 annually to REACH Foundation for scholarship to local college student.
The CREW Community Service Committee meets the second Thursday of each month at noon for lunch at a restaurant in or near the Town Center area of Virginia Beach.
Senior Vice President, Divaris Real Estate Inc.
President, Miles Roofing, Inc.